Admissions Nurse - Home Hospice/Palliative Care
Regional Hospice and Palliative Care is looking for an Admissions Nurse for Home Hospice and Palliative Care.
The Admissions Registered Nurse is responsible for the initial coordination and management of all patient care and other services for patients and their families. The Admissions RN is responsible for the quality of care provided by the home health aides. The Admissions RN supports and fosters the philosophy and goals of the agency.
- Graduation from a school of nursing with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree preferred.
- Registered Professional Nurse with a current license in the State of Connecticut.
- Two years experience as a staff nurse in a hospital, home health care agency, or hospice.
- Transportation REQUIRED.
Tasks of the Admission RN:
- Admits patients to service for Hospice and Home Health Care.
- Does evaluation for perspective hospice patients as needed.
- Makes routine visits to patients as needed.
- Performs assessment of patient and family, through observation, interviews and analysis of records.
- Analyzes physical, emotional, psychosocial, environmental and spiritual needs.
- Identifies past, present, and potential problems.
- Develops a comprehensive care plan.
Candidates are encouraged to download an application and submit with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Hospice offers full time employees comprehensive benefits and a generous 401K match.
Fill Out an Application Today!