Our Perinatal Hospice Program provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support for families whose babies have been diagnosed with a terminal condition or have died. We can accompany families throughout the journey of pregnancy, labor, birth, life and remembrance.
Perinatal Hospice care includes visits by healthcare professionals with expertise in perinatal care, instruction in caring for babies at home, and assistance with additional community resources.
Together, with your family, we will honor the life of your child and recognize his or her uniqueness and place in this world. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in making meaningful plans and creating lasting memories of your son or daughter. We recognize that every moment counts.
Regional Hospice and Home Care offers assistance with:
- Prenatal support
- Childbirth education and preparation
- Developing individualized birth plans to establish personal desires and needs
- Coordinating discharge of baby to home, when appropriate
- Creating cherished keepsakes and photographs
- Preparing for memorial services and funerals
- Support groups for parents, siblings and others
For more information, call 203.702.7400. You may also download our brochure
We also offer an Infant Loss Support Group—for those who have experienced loss of pregnancy, at birth or early infancy, this group will provide a safe space to remember their baby and to share with other parents who have also had a loss.
For more information about this group, call 203.792.4422.