Are you a good listener who enjoys being with other people? Have you been looking for a way to have an impact on someone else’s life? If so, please consider becoming a volunteer for Regional Hospice and Home Care.
The January Family Support Volunteer Training class takes place over 4 daytime sessions:
- Monday January 9th 9 AM to 4 PM
- Tuesday January 10th 1 PM to 5 PM
- Wednesday January 11th 9 AM to 4 PM
- Thursday January 12th 9 AM to 4 PM
You must attend all 4 classes to complete the training.
All interested volunteers must:
- Fill out an application online (Complete Here)
- Schedule an interview
- Submit three references
- Complete a background check
Class Size is Limited
To Attend the Training, Please Contact:
Mary Beth Hickey, Volunteer Director
Laura Cordeira, Volunteer Manager