Are you a good listener who enjoys being with other people? Have you been looking for a way to have an impact on someone else’s life? If so, please consider becoming a volunteer for Regional Hospice and Home Care.
The fall Family Support Volunteer Training class takes place over 4 sessions:
- Monday, September 19th – 9 am to 4 pm
- Tuesday, September 20th – 1 pm to 5 pm
- Wednesday, September 21st – 9 am to 4 pm
- Thursday, September 22nd – 9 am to 4 pm
You must attend all 4 classes to complete the training.
All interested volunteers must:
- Fill out an application online (Complete Here)
- Schedule an interview
- Submit three references
- Complete a background check
Class Size is Limited
To Attend the Training, Please Contact:
Mary Beth Hickey, Volunteer Director
Laura Cordeira, Volunteer Manager