Are you a good listener who enjoys being with other people? Have you been looking for a way to have an impact on someone else’s life? If so, please consider becoming a volunteer for Regional Hospice and Home Care as we expand our services to Smilow Cancer Hospital in New Haven.
The next Family Support Volunteer Training class in New Haven takes place over 3 days:
- Tuesday, 10/25 – 9 am to 5 pm
- Wednesday, 10/26 – 9 am to 5 pm
- Thursday, 10/27 – 9 am to 5 pm
You must attend all 3 classes to complete the training. Lunch will be provided.
All interested volunteers must:
- Fill out an application online (Complete Here)
- Schedule an interview
- Submit three references
- Complete a background check
Class Size is Limited.
To Attend the Training, Please Contact:
Mary Beth Hickey, Volunteer Director
Laura Cordeira, Volunteer Manager