Are you a good listener who enjoys being with other people? Have you been looking for a way to have an impact on someone else’s life? Do you have the capacity to brighten someone’s day? If so, please consider becoming a volunteer for Regional Hospice and Home Care.
The next Family Support Volunteer Training class takes place over 4 days:
- Monday, April 4th 9am-4pm
- Tuesday, April 5th 1pm-5pm
- Wednesday, April 6th 9am-4pm
- Thursday, April 7th 9am-3pm
Lunch will be served. You must attend all classes to complete the training.
All interested volunteers must:
- Fill out an application online (http://RegionalHospiceCT.org/volunteer/online-volunteer-application/)
- Schedule an interview
- Submit three references
- Complete a background check & get fingerprinted by the Department of Public Health
Class Size is Limited
To Attend the Training, Please Contact:
Mary Beth Hickey, Volunteer Manager
Laura Cordeira, Volunteer Coordinator