Regional Hospice and Palliative Care is dedicated to providing care, comfort and compassion for those touched by life-limiting illness and loss.
Regional Hospice and Palliative Care will be recognized by healthcare professionals and consumers as the premier provider of quality end-of-life care.
- We believe every patient deserves to live with dignity, be pain free and spiritually fulfilled, and whenever possible remain in the setting they choose.
- We believe we should have the necessary resources to serve all eligible individuals who select Regional Hospice and Palliative Care as their healthcare option.
- We believe care should be provided regardless of ability to pay, to the extent of our ability to fulfill our mission and respond to needs based on our prudent financial stewardship of our resources.
- We believe patients have the right to make an informed decision about their care.
- We believe our services should address the holistic needs of the patient and family—pain and symptom management, spiritual care, emotional support, social and bereavement services.
- We believe volunteer, spiritual and bereavement services should be available to all patients and families.
- We believe our staff and volunteers are our greatest resource.
- We believe in maintaining the highest level of ethical, legal and professional conduct.
- We believe patient, donor and colleague information will remain confidential.