The Danbury/Bethel Giving Circle Breakfast
On behalf of Regional Hospice, we’d like to give a heartfelt thanks to our Danbury and Bethel communities for their generous support of our Annual Danbury/Bethel Giving Circle Breakfast on May 4 at The Amber Room in Danbury.
We were thrilled to have our sponsors, volunteers, families and friends celebrating with us in person, as we honored the Woman’s Club of Danbury/New Fairfield. Since 2007, the organization has supported Regional Hospice through volunteer efforts, critical donations and countless number of blankets lovingly handmade for our Center patients.
We were also grateful to have Bob Stosser, a long-time resident of Bethel, share beautiful memories of his beloved wife, Ann, who we had the privilege of caring for at Maplewood at Stony Hill in Bethel.
A special thanks goes out to the following individuals and companies. We could not have done this without you:
- Danbury/Bethel Regional Hospice Giving Circle Members – Anne Holland, Mary Anne Moore, Dayle Renna, Sheila Roy, Mary Ellen Ryer, Theresa Taylor and Sandra Urban.
- Flowers – Donated by the Danbury Garden Club and Hollandia Nurseries & Farm.
- Corporate Sponsors – Aircraft Trading & Leasing, Fairfield County Bank, Jennings Oil & Propane Company, Jowdy Kane Funeral Home and Mulvaney Mechanical, Inc.
- Table sponsors – Bethel Power Equipment, Black Swan Realty, LLC, Mr. Robert Stosser, Carol Ann Viebrock, Danbury Memorial Funeral home, Green Funeral Home, Lebanon American Club Ladies Auxiliary, Lori Abbott, Northern Fairfield County Realtors, Savings Bank of Danbury, Sharon & Paul Siegel, St. Mary’s Church, The Hawley Companies, Union Savings Bank and Walkovich Associates.
- Raffle Donors – Amber Room Colonnade, Barbara Braguez, Caraluzzi’s, Chuck’s Steak House, Elmer’s Diner Inc., Fast Eddie’s Barber Shop, Friends of Hospice, Michael’s Tap Room at Stony Hill, Mix Prime Steakhouse & Fish, Nicky’s Haircutters, Pioneer Cleaners, Regional Hospice, Richter Park Golf Course, Rosy Tomorrows, Shoprite, St. Joseph Danbury Council of Catholic Women, Terra of Danbury, Trader Joe’s, Sandra Urban and Virginia Strauch.
The compassionate hospice care we are honored to provide to patients and their loved ones, regardless of the complexity of their medical needs or their ability to pay, would not be possible without your continued commitment and generous support.
Thank you all for making it a memorable day for everyone and we look forward to seeing you again next year!