Thank you for helping us keep our patients, their loved ones and our staff safe during the pandemic. We welcome visitors into the Center for Comfort Care & Healing under the following guidelines.
- Currently, there are unrestricted hours for visiting patients at the Center. Families may also visit together in small groups. Please know that you may visit with your loved one in his or her suite or in the common areas of the Center. We ask that if in a common area, to please use one area per family and practice social distancing as to reduce the risk of exposure. All visitors and patients (as tolerated) are required to properly wear masks throughout the visit. Prior to entering the Center, you will need to fill out a health screen form and have your temperature taken.
- We warmly welcome pets for visits in the Center. Please be aware that vaccination certification and/or collar tags must show up-to-date vaccinations before the animal will be allowed to the patient area. Additionally, in public areas, dogs must be leashed and held by an adult owner/handler (who is not the patient) at all times.
- If you wish to order food from the Center kitchen, we encourage you to download the Toast TakeOut app from Google Play or the Apple App Store and look for Regional Hospice Café to find our full menu. You can also visit the Kiosk outside of the kitchen window or ask our Chef for assistance. You can pay directly from the Toast app and Kiosk with a credit card or pay the Chef using cash.
- After you visit in your loved one’s suite, housekeeping will enter to wipe down frequently touched surfaces.
- For private care givers: Please note that you will need to fill out our health screen forms and have your temperature taken. All private care givers should stay in the patients’ room and wear a mask.
Thank you so much for your understanding and cooperation!