Tornado Warnings postponed our original tournament date – and then there was July 24th!
Our golfers braved an unseasonably cold day of wind, rain, and soggy greens, but golfed for the cause and raised money for our patients and families.
On behalf of the Regional Hospice Volunteer Board of Directors and the families in our care, we wanted to thank everyone who golfed, attended the lobster/clam bake dinner, sponsored our event or donated in support of our Center for Comfort Care & Healing and the hundreds of hospice and palliative care patients we care for in their homes.
We are deeply grateful for our sponsors who made this day a huge success:
- Co-Tournament Sponsors: Clancy Relocation & Logistics and Praxair
- Dinner Sponsor: The Network Support Company
- Million Dollar Shoot-Out Sponsor: Deutsche Bank
- Golf Ball Sponsor: The Law Offices of Lawrence M. Riefberg
- Golf Cart Sponsors: Connecticut Community Bank and Union Savings Bank
- Tent Sponsor: George Mulvaney
- Breakfast Sponsors: F&M Electrical Supply Co. and Omaha Beef
- Lunch Sponsor: Fairfield County Bank
- Cooling Towel Sponsor: Phoenix Pool Products
- Dessert Sponsor: McKenney Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Golf Greens Sponsors: BASE Technologies and Conduent Human Resources
- Putting Green Sponsor: Connecticut Pharmacy
- Beverage Cart Sponsor: Glenn Werlau
- Coffee Sponsor: Meadow Ridge Senior Living
- Specialty Drink Sponsor: Alzheimer’s Association, Connecticut Chapter
- Tumbler Sponsor: Mary Schinke, Attorney at Law
- Cocktail Hour Sponsor: The NYCONN Corporation
- Driving Range Sponsors: The Arnhold Foundation, Crowe Horwath, LLP, Enterprise Fleet Management, and The Ridgefield Veterans
- A special thank you to Durkin’s for providing the elegant tent on the patio for the event!